Kelley Chiropractic Wellness Center offers many chiropractic therapies that assist you in overall health and general well-being. Some examples are: electrical stimulation, ultra sound, trigger point, percussor and the innovative cold laser. We also offer allergy evaluation and nutritional testing. Each of our doctors specialize in different adjusting techniques including applied kinesiology, webster technique, activator method, and diversified technique.
MEET OUR STAFF
- Practicing in Tennessee since 1977.
- Graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic and University of Virginia
- Certified Applied Kinesiologist
- Certified in Physical Impairment Ratings
- 1st D.C. at U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Played Professional Baseball in Baltimore Oriole Farm System-4 years
- Works with numerous professional and amateur athletes
- Numerous post-graduate courses in Disability Evaluation, X-ray, and Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Specializes in the Brimhall Wellness Approach, Applied Kinesiology and the Diversified Technique
- Graduate of The University of Tennessee
- Graduate of life University College of Chiropractic
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association
- Specializes in the the Webster Technique for Pregnant Mothers
- Certified Nurse Practioner
- Weight Loss Specialist
Front Office Staff:
Katherine Tucker: Certified Chiropractic Assistant
Nikki Setzer: Insurance Specialist, Certified Therapy Assistant, Paraprofessional
Laura Paschke: Chiropractic Assistant, Certified X-Ray Technologist, Certified Therapy Assistant, Paraprofessional
Cold Laser Therapy, Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy, Intersegmental Traction, Ice & Heat Pack Therapy, Myofascial Percussion Therapy, Ultrasound Therapy & More.
Ion Cleanse, Diet Programs, Keeping Your Spine In Line, ASEA Products, Allergy Testing, Kinesiology, Rehabilitation Excercises, Stress Management, Allergy Testing, Women’s Health Issues, Children’s Health Issues & More.
The friendly well-trained staff at Kelley Chiropractic Wellness Center is here to help your every need.
7216 Wellington Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37919
Phone: (865) 588-5734
Mon/Wed: 6A-12P & 2-6P
Tues: 6A – 1P / Thur: 6A – 12P
Fri: 6A – 12P & 1:30 – 4P